This course is currently available online. Please see course listings below for available dates.
This blended learning course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
This is an online course delivered through the MHFA England Online Learning Hub.
Learning takes place through four live training sessions, spread across two weeks, with self-learning activities in between.
In house and face to face delivery is available on request, please contact us on 07860 518576 or use our contact form.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
£280+ VAT per delegate (MHFA England value this course at £300 per person)
Monday 16th November 9am – 11am
Thursday 19th November 9am – 11.30am
Monday 23rd November 9am – 11am
Wednesday 25th November 9am – 11am
Monday 30th November 9am – 11am
Thursday 3rd December 9am – 11.30am
Monday 7th December 9am – 11am
Thursday 10th December 9am – 11am
“Extremely engaging and interesting course, which has provided confidence to recognise signs and where to direct people as appropriate”
“Very engaging course. Enjoyed and very informative. Will help with self awareness and people around me in work and personal life”
“Very thought-proving. Excellent discussion, I feel a lot more confident to deal with a mental health issue”
“Great content and very well delivered in a secure environment”