This course is currently available online.
This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This is a half day course delivered via online video conferencing.
In house and face to face delivery is available on request, please contact us on 07860 518576 or use our contact form.
- What is mental health?
- Mental Health Continuum
- Factors which affect mental health
- Stress and stress management
- Spotting signs of distress
- Mental health conditions:
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Take 10 Together – starting a supportive conversation
- Supporting mental health in the workplace
- Useful statistics
- Helpful resources
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
£105+ VAT per delegate (MHFA England value this course at £125 per person)
Tuesday 6th July 9am – 1pm
Wednesday 14th July 9am – 1pm
Thursday 15th July 9am – 1pm
Friday 16th July 9am – 1pm
Alternatively contact us on 07860 518576 or use our contact form.
A discount is available for bookings of more than one place on a course.
“Great course, good instructor, good use of zoom”
“I really enjoyed the course and David made sure that even though we were doing it online, everyone felt connected and engaged and was able to participate”
“Good course by a knowledgeable instructor”