Vector Equilibrium’s interactive programmes provide participants with simple and effective techniques allowing them to think clearly under pressure, take charge of life’s challenges and recharge their energy throughout the day.
Unlike most mental health, stress & resilience or communication & leadership courses that focus predominantly on awareness, our programmes take participants learning to the next level, providing science-based and scientifically validated self-regulation tools and techniques to reduce stress, improve health and wellbeing and enhance communication.
The tools and techniques we introduce enable individuals and teams to access deeper wisdom and intelligence, re-ignite their passion for excellence and growth, be more effective at problem solving, improve communication and increase personal and organisational coherence.
To ensure organisations and teams take the most from our training, workshops and coaching we recommend, where possible, that organisations take a ‘top down, bottom up’ approach. With that in mind, many of our programme are designed to provide differentiated content and training based on the seniority, role and competencies of employees within the organisation.
Whatever sector you operate in; the majority of organisations face similar challenges:
- Mental Health & wellbeing
- Attracting and retaining talent
We address these by creating and delivering programmes that include emotional awareness and response, cognitive function and the overall effect on physiology which helps individuals to deal with life’s pressures, form better relationships both in and out of work and respond accordingly in stressful situations.
The key to Vector Equilibrium’ programmes and the techniques we recommend is their simplicity.
- Accessible & simple
- Can be used in the moment and without anyone knowing
- Science based and scientifically validated
- Increase mental clarity to help individuals feel more alert and ‘in the zone’
- They work!
Our programmes will help you and your team:
- Take the charge out of a stress reaction anytime, anywhere and without anyone knowing
- Take the intensity out of energy draining moments and re-set, enabling optimal functioning
- Flow more easily through challenges providing an extra time window to decide on more effective choices – Ideal for making important decisions
- Train the nervous system to sustain better coherence
- Balance the mind and emotions to gain a clear and balanced perspective
- Bring coherence into communication & leadership to ensure improved skills – at the heart of all successful communication is the sense that people feel they are being listened to and the individual speaks authentically.
Unlike most staff development, all our interventions are geared to bring quick results, rapidly improving and then sustaining performance thus producing a significant return on investment on many levels.
- Greater productivity
- Significant drop in turnover rates
- Improved team performance and less mistakes
- Higher employee satisfaction
- Almost immediate relief from stress and anxiety
- Higher levels of energy enabling them to be more productive
- Greater satisfaction both in the workplace and in their personal lives
Studies conducted with 11,500 people show improvements in mental and emotional well-being in just 6-9 weeks using the tools and techniques that Vector Equilibrium deliver.
Working with Keltbray Group, we delivered a 3-mohth programme to a construction team working on the enabling phase of High Speed 2 (HS2). All participating employees completed our recommended pre-and-post assessment, enabling an analysis of the success of the intervention.
The results of the programme were extremely positive with employees reporting to being more likely to feel appreciative and calm and less likely to suffer from stress or anxiety or to become angry. Additionally, after the programme employees were less likely to feel like quitting their job.